The Institute for CyberScience (ICS) was established in 2007 as one of five university-wide institutes under the then Senior Vice President for Research, Eva Pell. Since then ICS has grown rapidly, co-hiring new faculty and building a team of expert engineers to design and maintain our high-performance research facility, the Advanced Cyber Infrastructure (ICS-ACI).
ICS supports and promotes interdisciplinary research. We provide the resources, funding, training, and support that Penn State researchers need to solve the world’s problems with big data and high-performance computing methods.
Help us build the future. Contact ICS at Penn State.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: ICS-ACI Support (i-ASK Center): 814-865-4275 | General Inquiries: 814-867-1467
- Jul 10, 2017 - Jul 14, 20179:00 am
NIH Biological Data Analysis: The Right Way
The boot camp will give researchers a greater familiarity wi…More Info
- Jul 6, 2017 - Jul 9, 201711:00 am - 5:00 pm
XSEDE HPC Summer Boot Camp
This 4-day workshop on Hybrid Computing will cover MPI, Ope…More Info
- Jul 31, 2017 - Aug 4, 20178:30 am - 5:00 pm
TACC Parallel Programming Foundations Institute
This 5-day workshop with TACC (Texas Advanced Computing Cent…More Info