An ICS-ACI Account gives you secure access to our high-performance research cloud and computational software.
Request an Account
To sign up for an ICS-ACI account, you will need:
- a Penn State access ID and password
- Duo, the Penn State two-factor identification system
Each person who wishes to use the ICS-ACI system must have an account and a Principal Investigator (PI), under whom they are authorized to perform research. Each user must sign up for an account (or renew their account).
If you are having trouble enrolling in Duo with an international phone number, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information listed:
- Your Access Account UserID
- Your country code + phone number
- Your smartphone OS platform (iOS, Android, etc)
This will automatically create a ticket in ServiceNow, and Identity Services will address your issue.