InfoReady Quick Start Guide for Applying to Opportunities
To manage this year’s ICS Seed Grant Program applications, ICS is using the InfoReady Review proposal management system. For your proposal to be submitted properly, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to https://psu.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1755981. Click the “Apply” button to the right. You will be prompted to log in; click the button for Penn State Login and log in using WebAccess.
- Once you log in, you should be taken to the application form. Fill out the required fields. The application is saved as you go; if you log out, you will be prompted to resume the next time you log in.
NOTE: If someone will be submitting the proposal for you (i.e., your college research administrative staff), you must add them as a proxy in your user profile prior to submission. See the instructions below.
- Complete the application form and upload the documents required by the Request for Proposals.
- When you are finished entering your information and uploading documents, click “Submit Application.” You will receive confirmation when the submitted application has been received.
Adding PSU employees as proxies
In order for another PSU employee to submit an application on your behalf, you need to designate them as a proxy.
- Log in to the InfoReady site, as in step 1 above.
- Click your name in the upper right of the InfoReady window when you are logged in.
- Complete profile information (Optional)
- Go to the section of the profile titled “Designate an Applicant Proxy.” Click the “Add Proxy” button.
- Enter your proxy’s PSU email address in the form [AccessID]@psu.edu (e.g., email@example.com). You must use the Access ID form of the email for the permissions to be granted. Do not use an email alias.
- Click Add, then click “Save Changes.” An email will be sent to the person designated as a proxy.
Your proxy will log in to the system and follow the application steps listed above. Your proxy will list you as the applicant.
Link to InfoReady Review site for competition: https://psu.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1755981
Help us build the future. Contact ICS at Penn State.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: ICS-ACI Support (i-ASK Center): 814-865-4275 | General Inquiries: 814-867-1467