When you communicate the role of ICS in your research, you help to improve public understanding of our work to drive digital innovation. If your grant from ICS leads to a publication, please credit your ICS support in that publication, and any presentations, press releases, or interviews associated with the paper.
Here are some examples of how to credit ICS:
- “This research was supported in part by a Seed Grant award from the Institute for CyberScience at the Pennsylvania State University.”
- “The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of the Institute for CyberScience at the Pennsylvania State University through an ICS Explore Grant.”
- “This research received funding from the Pennsylvania State University’s Institute for CyberScience through the ICS Seed Grant Program.”
Include a Disclaimer
In your publication, please include a disclaimer that says:
- “This content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the views of the Institute for CyberScience.”
Questions about Citing and Crediting ICS?
If you have questions about what to say in your acknowledgement, please contact us.
Are you about to present your ICS-supported research in a publication or conference paper? Please let us know!
Help us build the future. Contact ICS at Penn State.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: ICS-ACI Support (i-ASK Center): 814-865-4275 | General Inquiries: 814-867-1467