Are you about to present your ICS-supported research in a publication or conference paper? Please let us know!
How to Cite Use of ICS-ACI
Help us improve public understanding of how ICS works to drive digital innovation. If you use the ICS-ACI high-performance computing system in your research, we ask that you credit the system in any publications resulting from your work.
Please use this statement:
“Computations for this research were performed on the Pennsylvania State University’s Institute for CyberScience Advanced CyberInfrastructure (ICS-ACI).”
How to Acknowledge ICS Funding
If your grant from the Institute for CyberScience leads to a publication, please acknowledge your support from ICS in that publication.
We also ask that you mention ICS in
- presentations (or other communications) associated with the paper
- press releases and media interviews
Here are some examples of how to credit ICS:
- “This research was supported in part by a Seed Grant award from the Institute for CyberScience at the Pennsylvania State University.”
- “The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of the Institute for CyberScience at the Pennsylvania State University through an ICS Explore Grant.”
- “This research received funding from the Pennsylvania State University’s Institute for CyberScience through the ICS Seed Grant Program.”
Please include a Disclaimer
In your publication, please include a disclaimer that says:
- “This content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the views of the Institute for CyberScience.”
Questions about Citing and Crediting ICS?
If you have questions about what to say in your acknowledgement, please contact us.