ICS-ACI online with limited capability; key system changes
We would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition time. ICS-ACI is back online after our outage. It will operate with limited capabilities until May 22, when it will return to full functionality. Please note the following changes to using the system:
- You must use this hostname to log in to the system: aci-b.aci.ics.psu.edu
- aci-b-test is no longer needed to access the system
- The Group Storage path will now be /gpfs/group/<PI userid>/default
- The ICS-ACI file transfer and data mover will now be: aci.ics.psu.edu
- SFTP/SCP access
- ICS-ACI has three endpoints for Globus
- The ICS-ACI open allocation includes both Basic and Standard memory cores
- Basic cores have 128 GB RAM and no Infiniband
- Standard cores have 256 GB RAM and include Infiniband
Note: Users should remove the existing aci-b.aci.ics.psu.edu from their ssh known_host file. For assistance with this please contact the i-ASK center.
All Group, Work, and Home directories have been copied to storage allocations on the new ICS-ACI systems. Note that Scratch storage was not transferred.
In the limited capability period, the ACI-i interactive compute and high-memory cores will not be available. Access to basic compute, standard compute, and storage will be available during this time; users may experience longer queue times.
If you have any questions, contact Derek Leydig at firstname.lastname@example.org.