The i-ASK Center provides prompt, expert assistance for any issues researchers might encounter. This help-desk web portal lets you submit and track tickets and features a helpful list of FAQs. The i-ASK Center also provides timely system alerts regarding maintenance and other events that impact the system-impact.
Contact i-ASK at https://iask.aci.ics.psu.edu.
i-ASK Center Hours
Staff are on site at the following times:
- Mon-Fri: 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Sat-Sun: 1:00 pm-4:00 pm
You may reach the help desk by phone at (814) 865-iASK (4275) during these hours.
Help us build the future. Contact ICS at Penn State.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: ICS-ACI Support (i-ASK Center): 814-865-4275 | General Inquiries: 814-867-1467
- Jul 10, 2017 - Jul 14, 20179:00 am
NIH Biological Data Analysis: The Right Way
The boot camp will give researchers a greater familiarity wi…More Info
- Jul 6, 2017 - Jul 9, 201711:00 am - 5:00 pm
XSEDE HPC Summer Boot Camp
This 4-day workshop on Hybrid Computing will cover MPI, Ope…More Info
- Jul 31, 2017 - Aug 4, 20178:30 am - 5:00 pm
TACC Parallel Programming Foundations Institute
This 5-day workshop with TACC (Texas Advanced Computing Cent…More Info