If you have jobs that are not time-sensitive, consider submitting them to the ACI-b Open Queue instead of the ACI-b Batch Queue.
All you need to access the Open Queue is an ICS account. If you do not have one already, you can request an account at this link.
No Charge to your Allocation for the Open Queue
Jobs submitted to the Open Queue run using idle ICS-ACI computing resources. That means the jobs you submit to this queue do not count against your allocation.
- All users are at an equal priority for Open Queue access
- Open Queue jobs have no guaranteed completion time
- Jobs and interactive sessions will start and run only when a sufficient number of idle cores are available
- Jobs may be suspended or pre-empted if the cores become needed for jobs on other queues
How Much Can I Use the ACI-b Open Queue?
Use of the Open Queue carries the following maximum limitations per user account:
- 100 jobs pending
- 20 cores executing jobs at any given time
- 24-hour job wall-times
- 24-hour interactive session duration
Learn to Use Open Queue
Learn more about the Open Queue by viewing our recorded Open Queue Boot Camp.
If you have any questions about using the Open Queue or submitting jobs, please contact us at email@example.com.
Help us build the future. Contact ICS at Penn State.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: ICS-ACI Support (i-ASK Center): 814-865-4275 | General Inquiries: 814-867-1467
- Jan 10, 2018 - Jan 12, 20188:00 am
Come to this conference to learn about the Stan open-source …More Info
- Jan 30, 201812:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Modeling 2D Growth Outcomes
Synthesis of 2D chalcogenides usually involves complex react…More Info
- Jan 25, 20183:00 pm - 4:00 pm
COMSOL Introduction to Geometry
This no cost workshop will teach participants about the geom…More Info